Sunday, November 6, 2016
1½ tbsps vegetable oil
¼ cup garlic, peeled, minced
¼ cup onions, peeled, minced
½ cup ground pork
½ cup frozen carrots
¼ tsp ground black pepper
2 cups cooked rice, short grain
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3 pieces eggs, small, beaten
1/8 teaspoon pulverized black pepper
1/2 teaspoon AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
1/8 teaspoon iodized salt
1. Heat oil in a pan, sauté garlic and onions for one (1) minute over low heat.
2. Add ground pork and cook until brown.
3. Add carrots and black pepper.
4. Add rice and stir-fry for another minute over medium heat.
5. Add soy sauce, mix well.
6. Sprinkle AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning and mix well.
7. Remove from fire, mound the rice on plate then set aside.
1. In a bowl, beat the eggs until the whites and yolks are well combined.
2. Add pulverized black pepper.
3. Sprinkle AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning, mix well.
4. Heat oil in a pan and fry the egg mixture.
5. Remove fried eggs out of the pan and mold it well on top of the rice.
6. Serve with catsup.
Makes 2-4 servings
Nutrition Information: Calories 457 Carbohydrates 44g Protein 14g Fats 25g
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment