Monday, November 7, 2016
* 2 ½ liters water
* 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
* 2 pieces onion, medium-size, chopped
* ½ kilo beef shank, cut into serving pieces
* 2 pieces corn, cut into five per piece of corn
* 2 pieces potatoes, medium-sized, peeled, quartered
* ½ piece small cabbage, quartered
* ½ teaspoons AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
* 1 tablespoon iodized salt
1. In a casserole, put 2½ liters of water; add peppercorns, onions and beef.
2. Boil beef until tender.
3. Add corn and potatoes; boil for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add cabbage, mix well.
5. Sprinkle AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning and simmer for 30 minutes.
6. Add salt and mix well.
7. Serve hot.
Makes 4-5 servings
Nutrition Information: Calories 195 Carbohydrates 21g Protein 21g Fats 3g
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment