Makes 35 pcs.
An Earl Grey-enhanced cookie that’s light as clouds and low in sugar
1 cup all purpose flour, sifted
1/2 cup Mott’s 100% apple juice
1/2 cup white sugar, sifted
1/2 cup unsalted butter
1 1/2 tsps. or 1 teabag Earl Grey
1 tsp. baking powder
1/8 tsp. salt
1. In a bowl, combine dry ingredients.
2. In a separate bowl, cream butter until smooth using an electric mixer. Add Mott’s 100% apple juice and mix. Add dry ingredients and blend well.
3. Using a tablespoon, drop cookie dough onto ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes.
5. Allow to cool in a rack and store in airtight container.
Recipe Variation: For a cake like texture, add one egg to creamed butter and beat until well blended before adding dry ingredients.
Post a Comment