Did you know that according to a study conducted by the Department of Education (DepEd) and the University of the Philippines pediculosis or head lice is considered as the second most common health problem in public schools in the Philippines next to tooth decay?
Head lice or "kuto" infestation is still a widespread condition in the country, but not enough attention goes into preventing and eliminating the persistent ailment. That's why Lamoiyan Corporation's Licealiz Head Lice Treatment Shampoo continues the battle against the public concerns dubbed as Kilusang Kontra Kuto (KKK) Year 3 held at Bagong Silangan Elementary School.
|One head louse down! 👍|
Lamoiyan Corporation's Licealiz Head Lice Treatment Shampoo commenced in 2016 the KKK or Kilusang Kontra Kuto, a coalition that has been battling head lice infestation nationwide. This year's KKK, Lamoiyan Corporation has partnered once again with the Department of Education, University of the Philippines College of Public Health, Drugstores Association of the Philippines, and Mommy Bloggers Philippines.
What are Head Lice?
- are tiny flat insects about the size of a sesame seed
- live on the human scalp and feed on blood several times a day (several.times.a.day!)
- vary in color but appear darker in the hair
- usually survive for less than 2 days away from the scalp at normal room temperature, ang their eggs cannot hatch at an ambient temperature lower than that near the scalp
- most often found on the warmer areas of the body - sa likod ng tainga, sa likod ng ulo at leeg ( behind the ears and back of head and neck)
- common among kids but anyone can acquire it
- itching common, especially at night
- tickling or feeling of something moving in the hair
- some people have NO SYMPTOMS
- scalp irritation
- bacterial infection
- absenteeism (for the kids most especially)
- embarrasment or stigma
TREATMENT ( advised only if lice or live nits are found)
- check all family members
- only family members with live lice or live nits should be treated
- having head lice once DOES NOT protect someone from getting it again
Head lice may be rampant, but it can be treated with the correct information and proper methods like using shampoo specifically for the treatment and prevention of head lice such as Licealiz Head Lice Treatment Shampoo.
Licealiz Head Lice Treatment Shampoo, an affordable, non-toxic formula that is clinically-proven to kill lice and nits, hopes to help mothers maintain their children's head lice-free.
Available at Mercury Drug, Watsons, SM, Puregold and other leading drugstores and supermarkets.
Php71.75 for bottles and 12.75 for sachets.
Lamoiyan Corporation is inviting everyone to join their fight against head lice and be part of the Kilusang Kontra Kuto, visit www.facebook.com/licealiz.
|Mommy Bloggers Philippines|
Good yan Mommy. Para marami na ang mas hygienic din lalo na ang kids ang kati kaya nyan.ReplyDelete
woooowwww!!!! ang galing naman ng mga Mommy Bloggers😍😍😍ReplyDelete
Cielo Jonna: Masaya ang mga kiddo nyan dahil kuto free na sila sana lahat may program na ganyan.ReplyDelete
Wow sana sa lahat ng brgy meron. Di biro magkaroon ng kuto lalo na sa mga estudyante.naranasan ko yan nung nagaaral pa ko nung elementary kamot ng kamot ng ulo 😂.ReplyDelete
Wow super nice nman neto sna lahat ng school merong ganitoReplyDelete
Sana sa lahat ng school meeon nito . Laking tulng nito specially sa mga batang maraming kuto .. Mas mapapa fresh ung head nila pag nag shampoo sila ng lice alice ^_^ReplyDelete
Nagkakuto rin ako nung elementary ako 🤣🤣ReplyDelete
private to ah? galing nmn effective tlga ang lice aliceReplyDelete
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. parentingReplyDelete