3 tbsp cooking oil
5 cloves garlic,chopped
1pc small onion,chopped
1 slice liempo,cut into strips
5pcs button mushroom, sliced
1 1/2 cup ampalaya, thinly sliced (rinsed well and drained)
1/4. cup water
3tbsp SARSAYA Oyster Sauce
1. Heat oil in pan and sauté onion and garlic until fragrant.
2. Add pork strips and cook until lightly brown
3. Add mushroom, ampalaya and stir fry for about 1 minute.
4. Add water and cook for about 3 minutes.
5. Add SARSAYA Oyster Sauce. Mix well and cook for another 2minutes or until ampalaya slices are a bit toasted.
6. Serve while hot.
Post a Comment