BDO Unibank recognized the best online content creators in the first-ever BDO Blogger Awards.
The BDO Blogger Awards honors bloggers and influencers for sharing useful information, insights, and positivity with their followers and viewers. The awards honor bloggers’ contributions not only in spreading awareness about the bank’s advocacies but also in initiating important public discussions for a more financially-inclusive industry through content creation.
The Awards feature two segments: the recognition ceremony, which awards the top-performing content creators in terms of the quality of content they published online from 2020 to 2021; and the content creation contest—a thematic activity that challenges participants to come up with unique and creative ways to talk about various topics.
This year, BDO challenged participants to discuss the bank’s innovative digital solutions, which served as an alternative option for clients to perform their bank transactions, especially during the height of the pandemic.
And the awards go to…
The Digital Storyteller of the Year award was given to Mary Lorraine Llorin of Super Momma Blog.
For Excellence in Digital Engagement category, the winners were :
- Lally Gonzales of Lally Reflections (3rd place)
- Berlin Domingo of Momi Berlin (2nd place)
- Reylen Castro of Made it Through Mum (1st place).
Awardees for the Influential Blogger of Year category were:
- Mary Lorraine Llorin of Super Momma (3rd place)
- Reylen Castro of Made it Through Mum (2nd place)
- Berlin Domingo of Momi Berlin (1st place).
The winners of the Special Award for Exemplary Initiative were :
- Ruby Caberte of Pinay Mommy Online (5th place)
- Lhyzie Bongon of Life with Lyzie (4th place)
- Roselle Toledo of Snapped & Scribbled (3rd place)
- Sylver Sy of Iconic MNL (2nd place)
- Richard Mamuyac of The Newsmakers blog (1st place)
Meanwhile, Fitz Villafuerte of Ready to be Rich was named BDO’s Online Advocate of the Year.
For the Content Creation Contest, winners were:
- Berlin Domingo of Momi Berlin
- Reylen Castro of Made it Through Mum
- Sigrid Lo of Lovingly Momma
- Clarice Lao of My Metro Lifestyle
- Ruby Caberte of Pinay Mommy Online
BDO has the country’s largest distribution network, with over 1,500 consolidated operating branches and more than 4,400 ATMs nationwide. It also has 16 international offices (including full-service branches in Hong Kong and Singapore) in Asia, Europe, North America, and the Middle East.
The Bank also offers digital banking solutions to make banking easier, faster, and more secure for its clients.
BDO ranked as the largest bank in terms of total assets, loans, deposits, and trust funds under management based on published statements of condition as of December 31, 2021. For more information, please visit www.bdo.com.ph.
BDO is regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas with contact number (+632) 8708-7087 and with email address email@example.com, and webchat at www.bsp.gov.ph.
Post a Comment