Makes 8 one-cup servings
Tasty and zesty but something you don’t see in a 3-year-old birthday party
200g uncooked spaghetti
100g ground chicken
1 1/2 cups Mott’s 100% apple juice
1 1/2 cups non-fat milk
1 can diced tomatoes (190g)
100g cheddar cheese, grated
100g sayote, grated
90g carrots, grated
1 tbsp. salt
3/4 tsp. black pepper
1/2 tsp. onion powder
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1. Cook spaghetti in water until al dente.
2. In a saucepan, mix chicken and 1/4 tbsp. salt. Cook in medium heat, constantly stirring until dry.
3. Add sayote and carrots. Cook for 1 minute.
4. Add diced tomatoes, garlic powder, onion powder, 1/2 tbsp. salt and black pepper. Cook for 1 minute.
5. Add Mott’s 100% apple juice and milk. Allow to boil.
6. Add 1/4 tbsp. salt. Allow to boil.
7. Add 20g cheese. Cook until sauce thickens. Remove from heat.
8. In a square baking dish, pour and evenly spread 1 ladle of sauce. Add 1/2 of the noodles. Pour 3 ladles of sauce and add 20g cheese. Add remaining half of the noodles. Pour the rest of the sauce and top with cheese.
9. Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes.
10. Serve warm.
Mott's 100% apple juice is no ordinary beverage. You can either drink it or EAT it. Experience creative cooking and pleasurable eating with the first ever recipe book featuring 20 tasty and nutrient-packed breakfast dishes, snacks and beverages, all made perfect with Mott's 100% apple juice goodness .
Start eating your apple juice now!