* ½ kilo chicken, adobo cut
* ½ cup vinegar
* 1/3 cup garlic, peeled, crushed
* 1 piece bayleaf, crushed
* ¼ teaspoon peppercorn, cracked
* ½ cup water
* ½ cup cooking oil for deep frying
* 1 teaspoon AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami
* 1 tablespoon refined sugar
- * 1 teaspoon iodized salt
1. Combine chicken, vinegar, garlic, bayleaf, peppercorn and water in a pot.
2. Let boil and lower heat. Simmer until tender.
3. Drain the chicken pieces from the broth.
4. Heat oil in another pan and deep fry chicken pieces. Return to the broth.
5 .Simmer until liquid has been reduced to half.
6. Sprinkle AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami seasoning and sugar. Simmer for one (1) minute.
7. Add salt and mix well.
8. Serve hot.