|unMEAT Sausage and Pepper|
4 pcs unMEAT Sausages, sliced diagonally
1 tbsp olive oil
1 pc white onion, sliced
2-3 pcs garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp dried Italian seasoning
1 pc red bell pepper/capsicum, deseeded and sliced lengthwise
1 pc green bell pepper/capsicum, deseeded and sliced lengthwise
1 pc yellow/orange bell pepper/capsicum, deseeded and sliced lengthwise
To taste: salt and pepper
Optional: cooked baby potatoes tossed in olive oil, dried Italian seasoning, salt and pepper
1. In a pan, heat olive oil.
2. Add sliced onion and minced garlic to the hot pan, do not let the garlic burn
3. Add the dried Italian seasoning and let it toast a bit.
4. Add the sliced unMEAT Sausages and cook until they have partially browned.
5. Add the sliced bell peppers and saute until the peppers have softened.
6. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
7. Serve with baby potatoes tossed in olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Wow thanks for sharing this😍💚💚💚ReplyDelete