Now is the time to taste, feel, and experience Pinoy pride - via your mobile phones!
Together with SM Supermalls' continuous support to local and MSME tenants as we now transition to a new lifestyle, let's take this chance to #SupportLocalAtSM and get our hands on our all-time Pinoy favorites - whether it be food, fashion, wellness, or other essential needs - and we'll have them delivered to you in a few taps!
"This Independence Day, we encourage everyone to buy local as a way to help businesses, especially Filipino brands and homegrown MSMEs, who have been greatly affected by this pandemic," said Jonjon San Agustin, SM Supermalls senior vice president for marketing.
Here's a list of local finds you can check out at SM this Philippine Independence Day:
|ABE's crunchy Knockout Knuckles Crispy Pata available for takeout or delivery at SM Megamall.|
1. Filipino Food & Beverage. Crispy Pata, Kare Kare, Banana Chips, Tablea Chocolate, Cordillera Coffee, Suman Latik - these are just some of the hard-to-make-at-home Filipino delicacies we all miss, and are available to take out or pick up from SM tenants. Simply join the Viber community "Takeout and Delivery at SM" here<https://www.smsupermalls.com/post/take-out-and-delivery-at-sm-supermalls/> for a list of everything local that you crave.
2. Local Fashion & Accessories. Filipino textiles and native design patterns are the new norm! Support local artisans by checking out a wide selection of locally made accessories, beachwear, and printed shirts and dresses available at SM.
3. Home & Living. Spruce up your space and shop for new tableware like woven placemats and coasters and locally made mugs and utensils for your quarantine home celebrations. Think local!
|Oryspa's proudly Pinoy-made home & spa solutions are availablea t the following SM malls: Legazpi, Calamba, Davao, and Megamall.|
4. Health & Beauty. Many Filipino health and beauty products are world-class and sought after abroad. From shampoos, soaps, lotions, and even organic oils - there is definitely much to choose from for skin and body pampering.
5. Baby & Kids. Play dress up at home with your kiddos. From your newborns to your pre-schoolers, dress them in outfits that are proudly made by Pinoys!
All these and more can be viewed at SM's Philippine Independence Day Digital Catalogue. Plus, you can have your purchased items delivered to your home via our pabili and delivery apps! The complete catalogue with details on delivery services is now available for download on your favorite SM mall's Facebook page.
To give you some rock n' roll at the convenience of your homes, shoppers can get a chance to watch Pinoy rock icon Bamboo via SM Supermalls' first ever virtual concert happening on June 20 at 8pm via ZOOM. Fans can get a chance to win an exclusive pass for every single receipt purchase of P500 from June 10-14.
To know more about SM's takeout and delivery services, visit www.smsupermalls.com<http://www.smsupermalls.com> or join SM Supermalls' official Viber communities here<https://www.smsupermalls.com/post/take-out-and-delivery-at-sm-supermalls/>.
Post a Comment