It is impossible to have a life without any problems. You can live at peace despite those worries. You just have to keep calm and be ready.
Here are 5 ways to reduce stress in our lives:
1. Live a simple life - Living on just your savings for a year is a way to go. Know yourself and do what is best for your soul.
2. Don't cling on to relationships - Be the best you can be and do not dwell about how others will react. Relax, accept that everyone fails to be at peace with some form of relationship at one time or another, what you feel is normal and you might find peace.
3. Get an Insurance -Secure you and your family's future to keep you worry- free. By getting a life and a non-life insurance. Yes. Non-life insurance is important as well. I have a friend who's a victim of tropical storm Ondoy (2009) , her house and car were submerged in flood water good thing she had a comprehensive home and car insurance. "Acts of nature". I know an insurance provider that can help you with this to live your life without worries - Ever ready. Ever ready Insurance offers a wide range of insurance products and services . Know more about Ever Ready Insurance Agency, Inc. here.
4. Embrace death - death is inevitable. Just live your life to the fullest. Never ever have anyone be so dependent on you. They will surely appreciate it when you are gone. The less you worry you might actually end up living longer.
5. Leave the rest up to God - place yourself in God’s Hand and accept His will over your own will
1 - 5- 4 has an impact on me. I maybe in trouble for quite sometime now, have few things i need to accomplish, few worries i need to settle down ,it feels good to read comforting words to uplift ones soul❤️ReplyDelete
And yes if the storm calms soon, i will get an insurance. This is for security reason too and i understand the importance of getting one.
Very true. I leave everyrhing to God, pero minsan dp din maiwasan mag worry. 😢ReplyDelete
Yes this is true mommy live with no worry And God is always there for us.ReplyDelete
Yesss..agree to this👍👍👍 very uplifting and informative blog..thanks to this momsh..Have a great day ahead😍ReplyDelete
Relate ako momshie sa no2 and no4.. Thanks for this tips. Para kahit papanu ay mabawasan ang worry ko for everyday life 🙂ReplyDelete
No.5 is the best part for me...pero lahat ay npakahelpful..always be happy no matter what at xmpre lague ksma c God sa buhay natin anumang problema ang dmating nanjan lague c God pra umalalay sa atin..☝️☝️☝️ReplyDelete
Yung number 2 talaga! Hehehe i found peace cos i didnt cling (not worthy afterall). And of course number 5... i leave it up to God, His will thy be done.ReplyDelete
Dami kong natutunan .. Thanks for sharing this momshie .. Love the tips para mas stronger pa ung relationship..ReplyDelete
Agree momshie .. Thanks for sharing this po ..ReplyDelete
1-4-5 Mamsh Live a Simple Life,Embrace Death,and Leave the rest up to God.ReplyDelete
And God Will do the Rest .
i have 4 kids and everyday tlaga I pray for our safety. and this feb. nag try na dn ako kimuha ng insurance I know its a must. not for ourself pero para dn sa ating mga loved ones.
Upon reading, i self reflect. I realized na hindi lang ako nakakaranas ng stress madami tayo kaya good thing may mga nababasa tayong ganito, words of encouragement. You know the key? Acceptance talaga. ☺ReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing this mommy.. We really need this 5 steps in our daily life to be stress free.. I know hindi naman po talaga natin maiwasan ang ma stress sa life,kasi kasama na po yan sa buhay pero pwede natin iwasan..ReplyDelete
oo momsh mrami n tlga nkkrans ng stress kya dapt think positive lngReplyDelete