You negotiate every day of your life―whether asking your employer for a raise or persuading your child to do his homework. “The Art of Negotiation: How to Win Tactics” is for all Sales and Marketing Executives who like to understand more the strategies of the leaders from different industries who are winners in this field.
Information on the art of negotiating is totally lacking in many segments of society, especially in our educational system, which spends little time teaching how important negotiating skills will be in students’ lives.
Learn the art on how to deal with different people when negotiating a project, a system or even on how to deal with customers.
Our speakers will share their experience and success stories about successful negotiation with the following topics;
• The fundamentals of Negotiating
• The profile of a Successful Negotiator
• The preparation period- Initial Steps and Possible Approaches
• Effective Negotiating Techniques
• Different Perspectives, Same Goals
Partial List of Speakers;
• Avelino Zapanta- CEO, SeaAir & Former President of Philippine Airlines (Aviation)
• Carmie Pascual De Leon- Vice President, Healthway (Health)
• Robert Yupangco – President, Yupangco Group of Companies (Business)
• Janette Toral – Founder, Digital Filipino Club (E- Commerce)
• Charlie Agatep- Chairman, Grupo Agatep (Public Relations)
• Camille Montejo- CEO, NWSteel Technologies (Construction)
• More to be added
Presented by TAG Media and Public Relations to promote the Philippines as a premier business destination. The conference serves as a hub for networking and spreading of ideas that help executives overseeing enterprises across the Asia Pacific region.
Speakers are leaders in their industries and engaged in momentous pursuits of significance not just in the ASEAN region but globally. Attendees are senior leaders, high-ranking government officials and journalists covering the event.
For partnership/sponsorship and speaking opportunity, please contact the organizer at 09166299381 or at email@example.com.
TAG Media and Public Relations is the organizer of Asia E- Commerce Expo, Asia Digital Marketing Expo, Asia Leaders Talk, Asia Leaders Forum, Asia HR Expo 2016: The Digital Talent Acquisition and Asia Travel & Tour Expo 2016: The Digital Tourism.
For delegate pass, registration is Php 5,000.00 (Full Conference with elegant lunch and snacks.)