Friday, October 2, 2015
Presenting the StartUp Innovators at Asia E-Commerce Expo 2015
Asia E- Commerce Expo 2015 is happening on November 25, 2015 at SMX Convention Center, Taguig from 8AM to 6PM with more than 25 speakers and expecting 1000 attendees plus 30 exhibitors to showcase their products and services.
The main objective of the event is to empower the start ups and traditional organizations to adopt E-Commerce & to learn from the following sessions and discussions about;
- Market Analysis
- Digital Marketing
- E- Commerce
- Going Global.
The organizers will present StartUp Innovators who submitted their profiles to share to the attendees their products, new ideas and services and possibly to meet their prospective partners. We are giving each StartUp Companies 5 minutes to present their innovation, company profiles, products and services for everyone to see. Some inventors and innovators are going to mentor them after their presentation in a panel discussion.
These StartUp Innovators are the future of this generation with an idea that's disrupting their respective industries and they are as follows;
• Dhang Tecson- Fishers and Changemakers
• Jojy Azurin - Horsepower.ph
• Luis Sia- Prints.ph
• Mark Aethen Agana- ReShop.ph
• Robert Suyom Jr.- Snipe.ph
#AECoE is not just about learning, empowerment and inspiration but a potential future collaboration that’s why we allot time for networking.
Main Speakers confirmed are as follows;
• Constantin Robertz- Managing Director, Zalora
• Lars Jeppesen- CEO, Tech One Global
• Jacqueline Van Den Ende- Managing Director, Lamudi
• Kristian Melquiades- General Manager, Viber
• Janette Toral- Founder, Digital Club Filipino
• Subir Lohani- Managing Director, Carmudi
• Chinkee Tan- Book Author and Radio Host
• Robert Yupangco- CEO, Yupangco Group of Companies
• Frederic Levy- Founder & CEO, CashCashPinoy
• Camille Montejo- CEO, Tree Top Adventure Inc.
• Bjorn Pardo- CEO, Xend Business Solutions
• Quentin Boucher- Managing Director, Ensogo
• Amor Maclang- Director for Communications, Geiser Maclang Marketing Communications Inc.
• Mannix Pabalan- CEO, Hashtag Digital
• Chris Kiklas- President, EmLogis
• Pocholo Gonzales- CEO, Creativoices Production
• Spanky Enriquez- Corporate Communications Consultant
•. Mike Grogan- Founder, BestOfYou Consulting
Speakers are leaders from different industries and engaged in momentous pursuits of significance to the ASEAN region. Attendees are senior business people, high-ranking government officials and media journalists.
We are expecting 1000 visitors on the event with 30 Exhibitors from different industries; Hotels & Resorts, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Tourism, Automotive, Hospitality, Business Process Outsourcing, Academe, Health, Food and Service to showcase their products and services an to give you gigantic discounts from their packages.
Registration Fee per delegate: Php 3,000.00 (Inclusion: Snacks, Elegant Lunch, Conference and Expo.)
3 easy steps to register.
1. Deposit the registration fee to
TAG Media and Public Relations
BPI Checking Account # 1680 0010 29
2. Scan the deposit slip
3. Send the scanned copy to email@example.com
For more information, please check
For partnership/sponsorship and speaking opportunity, please contact the organizer at 09166299381 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TAG Media and Public Relations is the organizer of Asia E- Commerce Expo 2015.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment