Tuesday, September 15, 2015
"PITCH IN" at Asia E-Commerce Expo 2015 for 10 StartUp Innovators
10 Newly Established Innovators will have a chance to "Pitch In" at Asia E- Commerce Expo 2015
Asia E- Commerce Expo 2015 is happening on November 25, 2015 at SMX Convention Center, Taguig from 8AM to 6PM with more than 20 speakers and expecting 300 attendees plus 30 exhibitors to showcase their products and services.
The main objective of the event is to empower the startup innovators and traditional organizations to adapt E-Commerce & to learn from the following sessions and discussions about;
* Market Analysis
* Digital Marketing
* E- Commerce and Going Global.
The organizers will present also 10 Start Up Innovators who submitted their profiles to share to the attendees their products and services and possibly to meet their prospective partners if looking. We are giving each Start Up Companies 5 minutes to present their innovation, company profiles, products and services for everyone to see.
#AECoE is not just about learning, empowerment and inspiration but a potential future collaboration that’s why we allot time for networking.
Speakers confirmed are as follows plus 5 more awaiting for their confirmation;
• Constantin Robertz- Managing Director, Zalora
• Lars Jeppesen- CEO, Tech One Global
• Jacqueline Van Den Ende- Managing Director, Lamudi
• Kristian Melquiades- General Manager, Viber
• Janette Toral- Founder, Digital Club Filipino
• Subir Lohani- Managing Director, Carmudi
• Chinkee Tan- Book Author and Radio Host
• Robert Yupangco- CEO, Yupangco Group of Companies
• Frederic Levy- Founder & CEO, CashCashPinoy
• Camille Montejo- CEO, Tree Top Adventure Inc.
• Bjorn Pardo- CEO, Xend Business Solutions
• Quentin Boucher- Managing Director, Ensogo
• Amor Maclang- Director for Communications, Geiser Maclang Marketing Communications Inc.
• Mannix Pabalan- CEO, Hashtag Digital
• Chris Kiklas- President, EmLogis
• Pocholo Gonzales- CEO, Creativoices Production
• Spanky Enriquez- Corporate Communications Consultant
Speakers are leaders from different industries and engaged in momentous pursuits of significance to the ASEAN region. Attendees are senior business people, high-ranking government officials and media journalists.
Registration Fee per delegate: Php 3,000.00 (Inclusion: Snacks, Elegant Buffet Lunch, Conference and Expo.)
3 easy steps to register.
1. Deposit the registration fee to
TAG Media and Public Relations
BPI Checking Account # 1680 0010 29
2. Scan the deposit slip
3. Send the scanned copy to email@example.com
For those who are interested in the "Pitch In" Session. You can still submit your profile on or before September 30, 2015. The chosen companies will be included in the program/agenda.
For more info please check www.asiaecommerce.ph & for partnership/sponsorship, please contact the organizer at 09166299381 or at firstname.lastname@example.org