Thursday, August 20, 2015
Meet the LEADERS from Different Industries at Asia E Commerce Expo 2015
Asia E- Commerce Expo 2015 (#AECoE) will be at SMX Aura, Taguig on November 25, 2015, Wednesday and brought to you by TAG Media and Public Relations.
#AECoE will give you a unique opportunity to learn from, and network with senior leaders from the biggest brands in Asia Pacific region and in which the leading e-commerce experts from emerging markets, award winning e-commerce players and established e-retailers in APAC gather under one roof. Industry leaders will share independent experiences and insights for delegates from different countries. You can be a part of this inspiring environment and benefit from the excellent networking opportunities it offers.
Sessions on ePayments, eLogistics and ePrivacy
Over 15 local and international high level speakers
1 Hour of Speed Networking
What will you learn:
· Market Analysis
· Digital Marketing
· E Commerce
· Going Global
Why you should attend:
· To grow your business
· To meet investors
· 300 APAC Audience
· Maximizing cross border e commerce
Speakers are leaders from different industries and engaged in momentous pursuits of significance to the ASEAN region and beyond. Attendees are senior business people, high-ranking government officials and media.
#AECoE is not just about learning, empowerment and inspiration but a potential future collaboration that’s why we allot time for networking. Speakers confirmed are as follows plus 10 more awaiting for their confirmation;
• Constantin Robertz- Managing Director, Zalora
• Lars Jeppesen- CEO, Tech One Global
• Jacqueline Van Den Ende- Managing Director, Lamudi
• Kristian Melquiades- General Manager, Viber
• Janette Toral- Founder, Digital Club Filipino
• Subir Lohani- Managing Director, Carmudi
• Chinkee Tan- Book Author and Radio Host
• Robert Yupangco- CEO, Yupangco Group of Companies
• Frederic Levy- Founder & CEO, CashCashPinoy
• Camille Montejo- CEO, Tree Top Adventure Inc.
• Chris Kiklas- President, EmLogis
• Pocholo Gonzales- CEO, Creativoices Production
• Spanky Enriquez- Corporate Communications Consultant
Asia E Commerce Expo 2015 (#AECoE) is expecting 300 visitors & up to 30 companies to share their products and services in the expo.
For partnership/sponsorship, please contact the organizer at 09166299381 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Fee per delegate: Php 3,000.00 (Inclusion: Snacks, Elegant Lunch, Speed Networking, Conference and Expo.)
--PR, Tag Media and Public Relations